Graham Cracker Brownies are a tasty, easy brownie recipe. This is a retro brownie recipe that we are bringing back! You will love the graham cracker flavor with the chocolate chips!
Graham Cracker Brownies
Brownies are really easy to make, and satisfy most chocolate lovers out there. These brownies are a little different…
What Makes These Brownies Different?
First of all, there is no flour used to make them. Instead we use graham cracker crumbs! They add a lot of flavor.
Second, the chocolate is not melted as in some brownie recipes. We leave the chocolate chips whole.
Also, there are no eggs or flour in this brownie recipe. No need for them.
If you want something a little different, these brownies are a great recipe.
Can I Leave Out the Walnuts?
Yes you can. Just know that the walnuts are part of the bulk of these brownies, so you might want to add something else to make up for them.
You could add a different type of nut like pecan, or add some dried fruit. Maybe even some mini marshmallows!
Making Graham Cracker Brownies are easy! Here are the steps:
It helps to make a parchment paper sling that extends beyond the baking dish by a few inches on each side (see photo above).
This allows you to easily lift the brownies from the dish and set them on the cooling rack.
Be Careful Not to Overbake Them
You will want to take these brownies out of the oven when they turn a light golden color on top, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
For me that is about 30 minutes on average. But check at 25 minutes, in case your oven runs a little hotter.
Pin This Easy Brownie Recipe
If you make this yummy brownie recipe, please leave a comment with a star rating below. I’d like to know how you liked it!
Graham Cracker Brownies are a quick, 5-ingredient brownie recipe. These are great to make at the last minute. No flour or eggs needed!
- 2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs (17 whole graham crackers)
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 –12 oz pkg Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Chopped Walnuts
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Place a strip of parchment paper in an 8″x8″ baking dish, large enough so there is overhang on both ends of the dish (a sling).
- Spray the baking dish/paper with baking spray.
- Break up the graham crackers into a food processor. Pulse several times until they are fine crumbs (you can also use a large plastic zip-close baggie and smash the crackers with a rolling pin).
- Add the crumbs to a mixing bowl.
- Pour in the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Add the chocolate chips and walnuts. Mix to combine. The dough will be very thick and sticky.
- Press the dough evenly into the pan using your fingers.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes, or until the brownies are lightly golden on top and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 15 minutes in the baking dish, then use the ends of the parchment paper to lift the brownies out and onto a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Cut into 16 squares.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 304
Keywords: jiffy brownies recipe, easy brownies recipe, graham brownies
Resources to Make this Recipe and More
This post contains Affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.