Easy Holiday Corn Casserole is a classic, retro Holiday side dish recipe. We like making corn casserole on Thanksgiving. It only takes 6 ingredients, and you will be able to make this super simple, delicious Jiffy corn casserole recipe!
Easy Holiday Corn Casserole Recipe
Some Holiday side dishes are so classic that you can’t remember a Holiday without them. This Jiffy® corn casserole is one of those recipes!
If you have ever used that little blue & white box to make corn muffins or cornbread, you know how easy it is.
This Jiffy corn casserole recipe is just as easy to make, with just a few extra ingredients.
Steps to Make Corn Casserole Recipe
Add all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl, including the melted butter and beaten eggs. Then add the corn muffin mix to the bowl.
Mix the ingredients well, but don’t over mix them. Pour the batter into the baking dish and bake it.
When you bake the casserole, be sure to get a little golden brown color on it. This side dish recipe is so delicious!
What is the Best Corn to Use?
You can use pretty much any corn you like, including:
• Fresh (try sautéing it for more flavor)
Can This Recipe Be Doubled?
Yes it can. Just double all of the ingredients, using two boxes of the Jiffy corn muffin mix, and bake it in a 13″×9″ baking dish.
Bake the casserole longer, about 10 minutes or so, as there will be more ingredients in the pan.
Other Side Dish Recipes You Might Also Like
Make it a Meal
This is one of those side dish recipes that you can turn into a main dish quite easily.
• Add some cooked chicken
• Add green chiles and cooked taco meat
• Use your imagination!
If you make this yummy Easy Holiday Corn Casserole recipe, please let me know. Just leave a comment with a star rating below. I’d love to know how you liked it!
Easy Corn Casserole
- 8"x8" Baking Dish
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can Corn Kernels, drained
- 1 (14.75-ounce) can Creamed Corn, not drained
- 2 Beaten Eggs (optional)
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- ½ cup Melted Butter (1 stick)
- 1 (8.5-ounce) box Jiffy® Corn Muffin Mix
- Cooked Crumbled Bacon (to taste)
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ cup Diced Jalapeño
- 3 Tablespoons Green Onion
- Cooked Ground Sausage
- Heatt oven to 350°F. Grease a 2-qt (or 8"x8" baking dish) casserole dish and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix gently to combine. Transfer to the casserole dish and spread evenly.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack for a few minutes before serving.