No-Bake Layered Raspberry Cheesecake is a luscious, creamy and fruity dessert that you just can’t get enough of. This homemade cheesecake is made with a buttery, sweet graham cracker crust, then layered with fresh, juicy raspberries in the rich and creamy cheesecake layers. This simple no-bake dessert is one you can make to impress all who get to enjoy a slice.
No-Bake Layered Raspberry Cheesecake
No-bake desserts are wonderful because you get to enjoy a tasty dessert without having to turn on the oven. No-Bake cheesecakes are a perfect summer dessert and a favorite in our household.
With this easy recipe you don’t have to worry about making a cheesecake that needs a water bath, or has to bake in the oven. Zero oven time is a wonderful thing, so no heating up your kitchen!
No-Bake Cheesecake recipes are perfect to serve on a hot summer day. It has such a pretty presentation and is perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, potlucks, parties, and can be made for everyday weeknight summer desserts for a tasty change of pace.
You don’t have to have a reason to make this fantastic recipe, but it’s nice to have a dessert recipe you can make ahead, even the day before, and know that it will still be delicious when you finally get to slice into it.
This no-bake cheesecake recipe uses simple ingredients:
• Crushed Graham Crackers (or digestive biscuits)
• Unsalted Butter
• Fresh Raspberries
• Cream Cheese
• Heavy Whipping Cream
• Sour Cream
• Lime Juice or Lemon Juice
• Raspberry Extract
• Raspberry Jello
How to Make Sure Your No-Bake Cheesecake has the Best Texture
To get a no-bake cheesecake to firm up completely, it has to be refrigerated for at least 6 to 8 hours. Don't skip this step or the texture of the cheesecake will be mousse-like.
Take all the hard work, and fear out of making a Raspberry Cheesecake with this layered no-bake cheesecake dessert recipe. You will fast become a pro at making a no-bake raspberry cheesecake recipe and watch how fast it disappears every time you make it! This recipe is that good!!
The hardest part about this easy homemade cheesecake is waiting for it to set in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours!
How to Make No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake
• Gather all of the crust ingredients together.
• Line the bottom and sides of a 9" spring-form pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
• Use a food processor to crush the graham crackers into fine crumbs.
• In a large mixing bowl combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Add the melted butter and mix until moist crumbs form.
• Add the crust mixture to the prepared spring form pan and press mixture into an even layer in the pan, going just a little ways up the sides.
• Place in the refrigerator to chill while you prepare the creamy cheesecake filling.
• In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, add softened cream cheese and sugar. Beat on high for 1-2 minutes. Stop the mixer and scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
• Add heavy cream, sour cream, vanilla, lime juice, raspberry extract and salt.
• Mix on a medium speed for 1-2 minutes, until smooth and creamy. Next, add cornstarch and mix until combined.
• Divide the cheesecake batter in half, putting half of it in a separate bowl.
• Leave half of the batter plain. In the other half add the raspberry jello and mix to combine.
• Remove the crust from the fridge.
• Place an even layer of fresh raspberries on top with the raspberries standing up.
• Spoon the plain cream cheese mixture on top of the raspberry layer, using a rubber spatula to carefully spread to not disturb the raspberries.
• Next, spoon the raspberry cheesecake mixture on top of the plain and smooth it out.
• Cover the pan with plastic wrap and place into the fridge to let it chill 6-8 hours or overnight.
• Once chilled, remove from the fridge and unmold by first sliding a thin knife around the sides of the pan to loosen the edges.
• Pipe some whipped cream on top of the cheesecake.
• Cut into 10-12 individual servings and serve.
No Bake Layered Raspberry Cheesecake Tips and Variations
- Swap your graham crackers out for Golden Oreos for a delicious cookie crumbs crust variation.
- Trade out the sour cream for plain yogurt or Greek yogurt and you’ll have a slightly different flavor profile.
- Trade out the raspberries for other berry choices- strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries, or a combination of berries are all fantastic options.
- Raspberry Jello can be swapped out for any other Jello flavor.
- To help keep the parchment paper in place in your springform pan, spray the pan with baking spray first before lining it with parchment paper.
- Run your sharp knife under warm water and wipe it clean before you slice into the cheesecake for a nice clean slice. Wipe the knife down after each cut stroke to have beautiful cheesecake slices.
- Add a dollop or two of freshly made whipped topping to set your dessert above the rest.
What to Serve With No-Bake Layered Raspberry Cheesecake
This chilled dessert looks so amazing on a dessert table. Cheesecake can be a satisfying dessert all by itself but topped with whipped cream (or Cool Whip) it is an even tastier perfect dessert!
If You’re Looking for More Easy Dessert Recipes, Try Any of These:
• A Lemon Meringue Pie would compliment this Raspberry Cheesecake nicely.
• Blueberry Cobbler made in the Slow Cooker is fruity and delicious.
• This Strawberry Loaf Cake is a great way to use ripe strawberries and tastes soooo yummy!
• Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies will become a family classic cookie recipe!
More Great Cake Recipes
How to Store No-Bake Layered Raspberry Cheesecake
Store your no-bake cheesecake dessert in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Can I Freeze No-Bake Cheesecake?
Yes you can. After the cheesecake has chilled and set-up in the fridge, it can be frozen. Freeze whole or freeze the leftovers. Wrap the cheesecake first in plastic wrap, then in foil. Freeze for up to 3 months.
This No-Bake Layered Raspberry Cheesecake really is a delicious cheesecake recipe. This is such an easy dessert to whip up for special occasions or just because you love delicious desserts. It’ll be just crumbs left in the baking pan in no time, it’s sooo good!
If you make this easy no-bake Raspberry Cheesecake recipe, please let me know! You can leave a comment with a star rating below. I would love to know how you liked it!
No-Bake Layered Raspberry Cheesecake
- Mixing Bowls
- Electric Mixer
- Spring Form Pan
- 3 cups Crushed Graham Crackers
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ¾ cup Unsalted Butter, melted
- 3-4 cups Fresh Raspberries, washed and dried
- 24 oz Cream Cheese (3 blocks)
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- ⅓ cup Sour Cream
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 1 ½ teaspoons Lime Juice (or lemon juice)
- 1 teaspoon Raspberry Extract
- ¾ teaspoon Salt
- 2 ½ teaspoons Cornstarch
Raspberry Cheesecake Layer
- 3 Tablespoons Raspberry Jello
- ½ Prepared Cheesecake Batter
- Line the bottom and sides of a 9" spring-form pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine graham crackers and sugar. Add the melted butter and mix until moist crumbs form. Add the crust mixture to the prepared spring form pan and press into an even layer, and a little ways up the sides. Place in the refrigerator to chill while you prepare the cheesecake.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment add cream cheese and sugar. Beat on high for 1-2 minutes. Stop the mixer and scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
- Add heavy cream, sour cream, vanilla, lime juice, raspberry extract and salt. Mix on a medium-high speed for 1-2 minutes, until smooth and creamy. Next, add cornstarch and mix until combined.
- Divide the cheesecake batter in half, putting half of it in a separate bowl. Leave half of the batter plain. In the other half add the raspberry jello and mix to combine.
- Remove the crust from the fridge and place an even layer of fresh raspberries on top with the raspberries standing up.
- Spoon the plain cheesecake batter on top of the raspberries, using a rubber spatula to carefully spread to not disturb the raspberries.
- Next, spoon the raspberry cheesecake layer on top of the plain and smooth it out.
- Cover the pan with plastic wrap and place into the fridge to let it chill overnight. Once chilled, unmold and cut into 10-12 slices and serve.
- Graham crackers - Golden oreos may be used instead for a different flavor profile.
- Sour cream - Plain or Greek yogurt may be used instead with only a slight flavor difference as the consequence.
- Raspberries - Berries of your choice may be used instead.
- Raspberry jello - Jello flavor of your choice may be used instead.